Please find link to the review ‘Novel models for assessing blood–brain barrier drug permeation’ by Geldenhuys et al. (Posted online on April 3 2012, in Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology ( http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1517/17425255.2012.677433 )
- EntomoPharm has been granted European (EPO) patent for SCREENING METHODS EMPLOYING INSECTS WITH BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER
- EntomoPharm appoint Henrik Moltke as new CEO
- The ex vivo model presented at 16th international symposium on “Signalling in the Blood-Brain Barriers” held in Sümeg, Hungary on September 12th-14th2013.
- New article “Grasshopper: A novel model for assessing vertebrate brain uptake”
- Lundbeck presented data at the 4th International Conference Clinically Relevant Drug Transporters – 22 – 23 April, 2013 in Berlin