- EntomoPharm has been granted European (EPO) patent for SCREENING METHODS EMPLOYING INSECTS WITH BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER
- EntomoPharm appoint Henrik Moltke as new CEO
- The ex vivo model presented at 16th international symposium on “Signalling in the Blood-Brain Barriers” held in Sümeg, Hungary on September 12th-14th2013.
- New article “Grasshopper: A novel model for assessing vertebrate brain uptake”
- Lundbeck presented data at the 4th International Conference Clinically Relevant Drug Transporters – 22 – 23 April, 2013 in Berlin
Category Archives: News
EntomoPharm has been granted European (EPO) patent for SCREENING METHODS EMPLOYING INSECTS WITH BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER
The patent covers insect models that are aimed to reflect vertebrate blood-brain barrier (BBB) penetration. The value of the insect BBB model is that it can be just as predictive as expensive and time consuming animal models, and by using … Continue reading
Press release – EntomoPharm appoint Henrik Moltke as new CEO
Lundbeck presented data at the 4th International Conference Clinically Relevant Drug Transporters – 22 – 23 April, 2013 in Berlin
Recent data obtained by using our optimized model was presented by Lundbeck in Berlin at the 4th International Conference Clinically Relevant Drug Transporters – 22 – 23 April, 2013. In summary the data shows: that our ex vivo grasshopper model … Continue reading
The project “Insect Models for Drug Discovery” has received funding from the Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation
The vision of the project is to establish insects, as a novel model organism in preclinical research. EntomoPharm has previously developed two models for ADME drug screening in locusts. From this work and from preliminary insect studies it is evident … Continue reading
We are proud to present Entomopharm’s newly established Scientific Advisory Board: The Scientific Advisory Board for EntomoPharm consists of international researchers from academia, biotech and pharmaceutical industry. The objective of the scientific advisory board is to provide independent advice and … Continue reading
Models for predicting blood-brain barrier permeation. Nielsen PA, Andersson O, Hansen SH, Simonsen KB, Andersson G (2011). Drug Discovery Today, June; 16(11-12):472-5
The Danish Growth Fund (Vaekstfonden) has invested series A venture capital into EntomoPharm to support our commercialization efforts.